Terms and Conditions of Use
Login to the site
Access to the Site is not subject to registration. GenoMed has the exclusive right to suspend access to the Site, in whole or in part, at any time, in particular during its management, maintenance, repair, modification or upgrade operations and to terminate, definitively or temporarily, in whole or in part, at any time, at its discretion, the Site or any of its services, without notice.
Use of the site
Use of the Site is subject to compliance with the following rules:
- Do not use the Site to send or make available any content that is unlawful, false, misleading, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally objectionable, harmful or derogatory to the dignity of persons or harmful to minors, or that could adversely affect the image of GenoMed;
- Do not use the Site to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, for example, content that is protected by the copyright of a third party or content that contains the personal data of a third party;
- Do not use the Site to make available or transmit any material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer code, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- Do not use or exploit, for commercial purposes or for any form of payment, the Site, including its contents, materials, features or resources. In particular, you may not promote or advertise on the Site any brand, product or service, such as through sales offers, sponsorship requests and contest promotions.
- Do not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices;
- Do not impersonate anyone or any entity, including but not limited to a GenoMed manager, guide or receive anyone as if they were a host, or falsely witness kinship or connection with anyone;
- Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised content as SPAM;
- Do not collect, store, transmit, exploit or reproduce information about other users (including user names and/or e-mail addresses) for unauthorised purposes.
In general, the User must use the Site in a responsible, prudent and careful manner and must not disrupt or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and functionality. The User acknowledges that his/her use of the Site is at his/her own risk, and he/she is solely responsible for any damage caused to his/her computer system and/or equipment or for any other damage or loss, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of the materials, contents or information obtained in any way through the Site.
Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that the Site, its structure and layout, the selection, arrangement and presentation of its content, including its functionality and the software used on it, and the marks, logos and symbols displayed on the Site, are either owned by GenoMed or have been duly licensed to GenoMed.
You further acknowledge that the contents of this Site (text, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information made available) are protected by intellectual property rights and you undertake to respect such rights.
GenoMed is responsible for managing the design, layout and disposition of all information, content and materials on the Site, and GenoMed may, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, as well as modify their presentation and configuration and change their URLs.
You may not transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute in any way the text, images or other information contained on this Site or any portion of the Site without GenoMed’s prior written permission. The use of trademarks and logos on this Site, and the provision of materials and products on the Site, do not and cannot be construed as granting, permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such trademarks, logos or materials.
The use of this Site does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data. However, if you wish to request contact and clarification, submit a complaint, comments or suggestions, you must provide us with some data, including your name and email address, which will be processed under the terms defined in the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The information provided on the GenoMed Web Site is intended primarily to clarify and inform Users about aspects of the activity and services provided by GenoMed.
Liability and Warranties
The Site was developed with the interests of our Users in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any functionality available on it will meet any needs and expectations you have or serve your specific purposes.
GenoMed also makes no warranty that it will:
- The results obtained through the use of the Site are correct, true, proper or reliable;
- Any advice, recommendation or information of any kind from GenoMed that is presented or made available on the Site or obtained through its use is current, accurate, complete or error-free GenoMed advises that it assumes no legal duty in this regard;
- Any material or other content made available by third parties through the Site is safe, legal or appropriate;
- The qualities, functionality or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content posted on the Site meet any user expectations.
GenoMed will not be liable for errors that may occur due to system malfunction, failure (temporary or permanent) of the Site, applications or other tools. GenoMed will not be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the Site.
Links to third-party websites
GenoMed may provide links to other sites. These Sites are not owned or operated or controlled by GenoMed, and GenoMed is not responsible for, endorses or otherwise supports or subscribes to the content of any such Sites or the Sites linked to or referred to from them. The establishment of links in no way implies the existence of any relationship between GenoMed and the owner or manager of the Web site to which the link refers.
GenoMed is therefore not responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content provided there, nor for compliance with applicable legal rules regarding the content available there, and the use of such links is entirely at the User’s own risk.
GenoMed does not warrant that the Site will operate uninterrupted, error-free or fault-free, or that it will be available continuously.
GenoMed makes every effort to ensure that the Site is free from viruses or other elements of such nature that may be harmful to your computer. However, because GenoMed cannot fully control the flow of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee that it does not contain any viruses or other elements that could damage your computer.
To ensure the security of the Site, GenoMed may, at any time and without notice, take any necessary steps to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Site, including restrictions or limitations on access.
Validity of terms and conditions of use
To settle all questions and disputes that may arise, inherent to these Terms and Conditions, the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Lisbon is with express waiver of any other.